Banking is made easier by using our convenient e-Banking and Bill Payment services. Bank online safely and securely 24-hours a day from the comfort of your own home or anywhere you have internet access.
- Requires a Paper City Savings account to enroll for e-Banking
- Offers e-Statements
- Offers e-Bills
- Offers Mobile Banking APP
- View balance and history information for checking, savings, money market deposit accounts, Certificates of Deposit, Individual Retirement Accounts, mortgage, auto or personal loans and other loan products.
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Make account to account transfers
- Account alerts sent via email address or mobile phone
- Multi-layered security for your protection
- Create export files to Quicken and Microsoft Excel
- After hour inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For this online service we recommend that you use one of the following supported or compatible browsers:
Windows® (Windows 10 and Windows 8 and Windows 7 operating systems)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® (versions 11.0 and above)
- Mozilla® Firefox® (versions 32.0 and above)
- Google ChromeTM (versions 38.0 and above)
- Microsoft Edge® (versions 25.0 and above)
Windows 8.1 is compatible and tested with Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome.
Note: Windows Vista® and XP operating systems are not supported. Additionally, compatibility mode is not supported within any Internet Explorer browser.
- Safari® (version 7.1)
- Mozilla Firefox (versions 32.0 and above)
- Google Chrome (versions 38.0 and above)
The following browsers are not supported with this version of Cavion Internet Banking.
- Netscape Navigator®
- Opera SoftwareTM
- Safari through Windows 8 or Windows 7
- Windows Internet Explorer through Mac OS
New releases of existing browsers are subject to change compatibility of Cavion Internet Banking with a specific browser.
- It’s quick and convenient
- Available through e-Banking and our Mobile Banking APP
- No envelopes, no stamps, and no hassles
- Easy to establish and maintain a complete payee list
- Schedule current, future and recurring payments to payees
- Account alerts sent via email address of mobile phone
- 24×7 customer support – please call 1-866-873-9575 or email: email@example.com
- Electronic version of your bill that you receive directly within your bill pay product
- View and pay bills immediately
- Reduce the risk of identity theft by eliminating bills arriving in the mail
- Not every payee offers e-Bills.
- If a payee offers e-Bills, you must already be enrolled for online access at the payee’s site in order to use the e-Bills feature.
- Set up alerts to notify you when your e-Bill arrives
- Electronic opt-in/out through e-Banking
- View or print an electronic version of your paper statement
- Receive an email notification when your statement is ready to view within your e-Banking
Mobile Banking APP
Our Mobile Banking is APPsolutely Amazing!
- Gives access to accounts from mobile device(s) when it's convenient for you
- Mobile Banking App available to e-Banking customers
- Bill Payment available to customers enrolled in Bill Payment through e-Banking at papercitysavings.com
- Download the free app in the iTunes App Store (Apple), Google Play Store (Android) & Windows Store (Windows)
- View account balances, check history and transfer funds
- Must have an internet enabled Apple, Android or Windows mobile device
- There may be data costs involved in accessing the mobile app from mobile device(s). Check with wireless plan or verify with wireless carrier.
- Account security as nothing is saved on your mobile device
Mobile Banking FAQs
- What is Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking gives you access to accounts from a mobile web browser or a downloadable Mobile Banking app. Both options allow you to view account balances, check history, transfer funds and find the nearest branch location.
- Is there a cost to use Paper City Savings mobile banking app?
There is no cost to download the mobile banking app. There may be data costs related to accessing Paper City Savings mobile app from a mobile device. Please check wireless plan or verify with wireless carrier.
- What equipment do I need to access the Paper City Savings mobile banking app?
You will need an internet-enabled Apple, Android or Windows mobile device.
- Where can I find the Paper City Savings mobile banking app?
The app is FREE to download in the iTunes App Store (Apple), Google Play Store (Android) and Windows Store (Windows).
- How do I register for mobile banking?
Once you download the free app, and are enrolled in e-Banking, simply enter user name and password to log into accounts. If you are not currently enrolled in e-Banking, visit www.papercitysavings.com.
- What accounts are available in mobile banking?
You will have access to the same accounts you have through e-Banking. These can include both deposit and loan accounts.
- How secure is the mobile app?
The same security features and industry standards utilized for e-Banking will apply to mobile banking.
- How can I protect my security and privacy?
- Always protect passwords - they are key to accessing online and mobile banking accounts. Do not share or write down passwords.
- Do not create passwords with general personal information such as address, birthday, social security number or information of a close friend or family member. Be original with passwords.
- Never leave mobile device unattended during sign-in to the Paper City Savings mobile app.
- Apply password protection on mobile device(s).
Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit
Picture Yourself Using Mobile Check Deposit!
- Allows you to make deposits to checking or money market account(s) using a mobile device
- Take picture of the front and back of checks and securely deliver the images electronically
- All mobile check deposits must include your endorsement along with “For Mobile Deposit Only” otherwise they will be rejected.