Mobile Banking FAQs
- What is Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking gives you access to accounts from a mobile web browser or a downloadable Mobile Banking app. Both options allow you to view account balances, check history, transfer funds and find the nearest branch location.
- Is there a cost to use Paper City Savings mobile banking app?
There is no cost to download the mobile banking app. There may be data costs related to accessing Paper City Savings mobile app from a mobile device. Please check wireless plan or verify with wireless carrier.
- What equipment do I need to access the Paper City Savings mobile banking app?
You will need an internet-enabled Apple, Android or Windows mobile device.
- Where can I find the Paper City Savings mobile banking app?
The app is FREE to download in the iTunes App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android)
- How do I register for mobile banking?
Once you download the free app, and are enrolled in e-Banking, simply enter user name and password to log into accounts. If you are not currently enrolled in e-Banking, visit www.papercitysavings.com.
- What accounts are available in mobile banking?
You will have access to the same accounts you have through e-Banking. These can include both deposit and loan accounts.
- How secure is the mobile app?
The same security features and industry standards utilized for e-Banking will apply to mobile banking.
- How can I protect my security and privacy?
– Always protect passwords – they are key to accessing online and mobile banking accounts. Do not share or write down passwords.
-Do not create passwords with general personal information such as address, birthday, social security number or information of a close friend or family member. Be original with passwords.
-Never leave mobile device unattended during sign-in to the Paper City Savings mobile app.
-Apply password protection on mobile device(s).