Effective Thursday, June 11 2020 we will re-open our lobbies. Safety precautions have been implemented to limit the risk of exposure to our staff and customers.
We will also continue to meet the needs of our customers via phone or email.
If you aren’t comfortable coming to one of our locations, listed below are several options for our customers to continue conducting their banking:
- Drive-up banking (Wisconsin Rapids and Nekoosa locations)
- Phone transfers (transfer money between accounts or make a loan payment)
- e-Banking (transfer money between accounts or make a loan payment)
- Bill Pay (pay your bills online)
- Mobile APP
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Night Deposit Drop Box
- Apply for loan and deposit accounts online at www.papercitysavings.com
- Access cash using ATM’s (locate free ATM’s at www.moneypass.com or using the Money Pass Mobile APP)
FOR QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL:
|Wisconsin Rapids office||715-423-8100|
We thank you for your patience and understanding in placing the safety of our employees, customers and community as top priority during these uncertain times.