1. Print and complete the Consumer Loan Application.
2. Provide all applicable documentation:
- Copy of most recent paycheck stub or W-2 form.
- If self-employed, copies of your last signed federal tax returns.
- If applying for a home equity loan, copy of homeowners insurance and property tax bill.
3. Call (715) 423-8100 to set up an appointment with a loan officer, fax information to (715) 422-1820, or mail completed, signed application along with the necessary documents to:
Paper City Savings
PO Box 339
Wisconsin Rapids , WI 54495-0339
The Consumer Loan Application is in Adobe Acrobat® (PDF) format and requires Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe installed, please click on the icon for a free download.